Malanirose

Malanirose

malanirose2981@gmail.com

Modaheal 200mg (Modafinil) - Smartfinil (209 views)

23 Sep 2022 17:50

What Is Modaheal?

Modafinil (brand name Provigil, generic name Modaheal) is a prescription wakefulness medication used to treat sleep apnea, depression, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

Healing Pharma, an Indian pharmaceutical firm, is responsible for its production. It has been around since 2017, making it a newcomer to the market.

Similar to other modafinil formulations, Modaheal comes in 200 mg pills. One can also get 100 mg tablets.

Added Benefits of Modaheal

Because it is a copycat of Modafinil, it supposedly has all the same advantages that have made that nootropic so popular.

Even though Modafinil was initially designed as a wakefulness agent to aid shift workers or persons with sleep difficulties stay awake, it was rapidly discovered that it also delivers a number of cognitive benefits. Thus, more Modafinil prescriptions are written for off-label uses like MS, depression, and ADHD than for the approved uses of treating sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and SWSD.

Malanirose

Malanirose

malanirose2981@gmail.com

Mr FurQan

Mr FurQan

arainfurqan543@gmail.com

18 Dec 2023 15:52 #1

minestwrsI'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important..

Mr FurQan

Mr FurQan

arainfurqan543@gmail.com

CAPTCHA Image